On January 17th, 2013 Carbivore, LLC was formed.
- I wanted to create beautiful things with my hands.
- I was obsessed with buying new gadgets and tools.
- There was a lack of custom dessert makers in the area.
- I had commercial kitchen space.
- I had time.
- I had a hole that I needed to fill.
Today, 4 years later, Carbivore LLC is dissolved.
- I made countless lovely and yummy things with my hands.
- I have a basement full of fun molds, cutters, machines, etc. and had the best time researching, purchasing, and using them.
- There are now more than a few handfuls of custom dessert makers in the nearby neighborhoods.
- I moved back to the comforts of my home kitchen.
- Time is now a luxury.
- I am more full of love and life then I ever have been before.
Bittersweet cannot be any more perfect in describing my feelings as I type this. These past 4 years have been a great adventure, including great triumphs and heavy falls.
- My mind grew more peaceful when kneading fondant or mixing ingredients for a cake.
- My eyes grew wider as each friend/customer showed me their ideas for cakes, cookies and other sweets.
- My patience grew thinner with each fondant decorating element slipping off.
- My organization and planning skills grew longer as each custom cake got more complicated.
- And my heart grew bigger from each exhilarated smile when delivering cakes and carbi delights.
I will always be a Carbivore and I will continue on the carb-filled adventures with our small growing family. Thank you all for all your love, support, and for eating!!